Murchison Minerals Ltd. aims to make the most of shareholder value through the discovery, exploration and development of prime base metals and gold deposits that will be economically viable.
The Company is:
- focused on the Brabant-McKenzie high-grade zinc-copper project in north central Saskatchewan,
- exploring and developing projects in favourable, high ranking mining jurisdictions,
- applying high environmental and safety standards to all its activities,
- respecting and contributing to communities it works in, and
- upholding high standards in corporate governance and professional performance.